Rectifiers are devices that convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC), which is a wave current. They are generally used for charging high-capacity batteries and DC energy requirements of devices powered by direct current.
The input voltage, input frequency, output voltage, output current, battery voltage, battery temperature information of the device can be easily followed on the LCD screen on the front panel of the ARTSAN Rectifier, which works in full control with its high technology.
It provides business continuity and long-lasting use by protecting your devices and batteries connected to the outlet from a possible error thanks to its short circuit protection. In addition, the rectifiers we manufacture also have high mains, output short circuit, overcurrent, overvoltage, overheat and optionally earth DC leakage protections.
Our rectifiers, which are produced with 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V and 500V DC output voltage options as standard, can also be produced with non-standard features and voltage values upon request.
ARTSAN Rectifiers, which are produced with the most up-to-date technology, are generally used in energy distribution stations, marine and land transport vehicles, military and industrial applications. Battery charging of forklifts and cleaning vehicles, generators and transformer centers are also in the application areas.
RECTIFIER GENERAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Internal isolation transformer at the input,
- Microprocessor controlled rectifier,
- Float charge, balance charge and fast charge options,
- Automatic and manual charging modes,
- Low output voltage and high efficiency,
- Access and management of all working information via 2×16 LCD panel,
- Access to direction working status information with LED indicators,
- Soft start option
- Audible alarm
- Programmable current limiting
- Ability to work as a DC current source or voltage source,
- Language selection from the front panel (English, Turkish)
- DC low / DC high, no input, overheat, short circuit protections
- Programmable alarm relay contact outputs (4 relays standard, up to 16 relays optional)
- Monitoring and control via RS232-RS485
- Modbus communication
- Up to 200 event logs with date and time
- 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V and 500V output options
- Custom design and production options