Inverters are devices that convert direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC), whose amplitude and direction change periodically. In particular, the energy produced and used in UPS (uninterruptible power supply) and renewable energy systems must be stored in batteries. This 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V DC direct current stored in the batteries is converted to alternating current as 1-phase mono-phase or 3-phase three-phase in full sinus form.
Inverters do not generate electricity from scratch. They convert 12-24-48-110V direct current into 1-phase 220V or 3-phase 380V alternating current by drawing all the energy they use from a different source such as a battery or alternative energy source.
Inverter production is provided in many different structures. However, they are full sine inverters and modified sine inverters, also known as square wave inverters. Full sine inverter solutions convert incoming direct current into full sine energy with high efficiency. It is important to choose inverters with full sine output for efficient and longer use of electronic devices used at the inverter output.
As Artsan Energy, we manufacture full sine inverters in the power range of 1 kVA – 100 kVA with transformer structure. Inverters produced using PWM and IGBT technology provide over-current, over-heat, short-circuit, undervoltage, overvoltage, battery low and battery high protections.
Inverter General Features
- Structure with Isolation Transformer at the Output
- L-C Filter
- Microprocessor controlled
- IGBT Module Structure
- 2X16 Line LCD
- EMI filter
- Synchronous operation with the mains
- Static bypass feature in case of working with mains
- Input voltage options: 12 VDC – 24 VDC – 48 VDC – 110 VDC – 220VDC – 500 VDC
- Output voltage options: 110 VAC – 220 VAC – 380 VAC (1 phase and 3 phase)
- Output frequency options: 50 Hz – 60 Hz – 83.3 Hz – 400 Hz
- Power: 1 kVA – 100 kVA
- Battery monitoring, low battery information and protection in case of mains failure
- Over Current (Electronic)
- Short circuit (Electronic)
- Semiconductor overheat protection
- Transformer overheat protection
- DC high (Electronic)
- DC low (Electronic)
- Mains high (Electronic)
- Reverse voltage protection
- DC leakage (optional)